To inquire about this consortium, please click the "inquiry" button below.
Since your mail-software will start up, please contact us by e-mail.
The Academic Consortium on Emergency Medical Service and Disaster Medical Response Plan during the Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games in 2020, the Consortium, complies with “the Act on the Protection of Personal Information". We will take every possible measure to protect the privacy and activities of the participating general public and the members of the consortium related organizations.
1. Personal information
We defined personal information below: information that can identify a specific individual such as an address, name, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, video information, etc. provided by the consortium's Web site, e-mail, mailing, fax number.
2. Collection and use of personal information
When the Consortium acquires personal information, we will do so to the extent of appropriate measures along with the purpose of the consortium’s role, services and survey research. We will not use the personal information you have provided for anything other than the above-mentioned purpose.
3. Security measures for personal information
The Consortium thoroughly manages personal information for officials and pays the utmost care to prevent misappropriation, alteration, loss, and leakage to the outside of the collected personal information. For contractors/organizations where the consortium should disclose and provide personal information, it is obligatory under contract to conduct appropriate management like the Consortium.
4. Disclosure of personal information
The consortium will not disclose or provide personal information gathered to third parties except in the following cases:
1) When the personal information provider agrees or accepts disclosure of personal information
2) When personal information is used for administrative use only necessary for business operation of the Consortium
3) When conducting information distribution services according to the project purpose of the consortium
4) Disclosing statistical information only that cannot possibly identify individuals as results of survey research
5) There is a justifiable reason for achieving the business plan approved by the General Assembly or Board of Directors
6) Others, and if you are required to disclose based on legal procedures
5. Change/deletion of personal information
In the Consortium, if the person him/her-self, who is a personal information provider, wishes to inquire about personal information, confirmation, modification, we will promptly respond within reasonable range after confirming that the claimant is the person.
6. Safety management measures
The Consortium is committed to keep the collected personal information accurate and up-to-date. We have applied management measures within the scope of the purpose of use, security necessary to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, leakage to the outside, necessary security measures such as firewall construction.
7. Security and limitation of liability
We will take every possible measure to manage personal information, but the Consortium assumes no responsibility if it suffers damage such as unauthorized access, tampering, destruction, leakage to the outside by the others with technologically unexpected way. The Consortium website also provides links to other websites to provide useful information and services, but we are to decline responsibility for protecting personal information on linked sites.
8. Revision and application
September 30, 2017
The Academic Consortium on Emergency Medical Service and Disaster Medical Response Plan during the Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games in 2020